Immuna platform helps crypto investors manage their risks of investing in crypto assets. The platform monitors and proactively defends investors’ crypto investments from unexpected exploits and undesirable economic situations. It detects on-chain exploits in real time and extracts invested assets on behalf of the investors without needing access to their private keys. For instance: Immuna would have detected anomalous events of unexpected approval and transfers, which led to the $120M BadgerDAO Hack.
The ideal person would be an experienced and fast learner engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working with a team of Forbes 30 under 30 serial entrepreneurs comprising of Stanford engineers and Berkeley MBA with 10+ years of experience spanning across Forbes AI 50 startups to large tech companies such as Google and Amazon.
You will be working closely with the founders to help shape the engineering vision of the company. You will be architecting smart contracts for a new type of problem in the Blockchain ecosystem and breaking ground in integrating our systems with other technologies.
Must have Skills:
- Ability to learn fast and work in a team effectively.
- First principles thinker with solid problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in smart contract development with Solidity or Rust.
- Prior experience building DeFi protocols such as AMMs, lending, etc.
- Willing to understand blockchain architecture and tools available for development.
Good to have:
- Prior experience in smart contract auditing or security review.
- Prior experience in Ethereum Virtual Machine/Geth.
Please let Immuna know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg