Alloy provides sophisticated investors with the infrastructure they need to interact with decentralized finance. Alloy provides an intuitive client-facing frontend, similar to a brokerage trading platform, and an API solution for clients to integrate into existing infrastructure.
You can read more about our mission to bring DeFi to institutional investors here.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our future company culture
- Our engineering practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
About this position:
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer who understands the world of DeFi protocols. We are a custodial centralised and user-friendly platform for traditional investors who want to invest in DeFi. You will be working with mostly EVM-based protocols natively and through third-party platforms, designing and implementing software that interfaces with those protocols. You will also be working with other team members, helping them navigate the web3 world and making sure proper diligence is applied when it comes to designing and implementing blockchain interfacing code.
Blockchain Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Blockchain Developer Responsibilities:
- Integrating our platform with DeFi protocols
- Integrating platform with third-party blockchain-related solutions
- Communicate with other developers and third parties related to blockchain features and integrations
- Write tests for the backend and blockchain-related code
- Design and write technical requirements for blockchain and DeFi-related features and changes to the platform
Alloy focuses on Blockchains and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.alloy.capital/ or find them on LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Alloy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg