About the job
NFTY Arabia is a MENA based NFT marketplace and launchpad for creators and brands. We already have the first iteration of the marketplace and smart contract ready for launch, and we are looking for someone to help further develop the marketplace and support on launching new projects.
We are seeking an experienced blockchain developer to join our team full-time. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining blockchain-based features and infrastructure in the marketplace, and will be instrumental in developing new features and expanding our network offerings.
- Design, develop and maintain blockchain-based features and infrastructure in our NFT marketplace
- Collaborate with other team members to build new features and expand our network offerings
- Optimize and improve blockchain performance and security
- Develop smart contracts and token-gated platforms for NFT activations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest blockchain technologies and trends
- Strong knowledge of blockchain and smart contract development (Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain etc.)
- Experience with web3.js, Solidity, and other blockchain development tools
- Familiarity with NFT standards such as ERC-721 and ERC-1155
- Knowledge of blockchain scaling solutions and other network offerings
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skillsRegister to Apply
Please let MO4 Network know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg