Experienced and communicative blockchain engineer to join an exciting FinTech offering a pioneering L2 technological solution!
My client is a mutli-chain layer-2 infrastructure that allows any software developer to build smart contracts using standard software tools and languages while benefiting from unprecedented scalability and cost savings. My client is on a mission to disrupt the way developers build blockchain applications and aims to bridge the gap between mainstream software and blockchain. Notably, only 0.1% developers have explored blockchain because the technological infrastructures are not friendly to this technology. In order to solve this problem, my client’s solution integrates Linus with standard programming environments to the blockchain, allowing developers to code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools and components they are used to.
About the role
My client is looking for a talented, motivated and innovative blockchain engineer, specialised in Ethereum (solidity). For this role, you would work very closely with the tech development team presenting architecture solutions, proof of concepts, and designs according to our roadmap. Further, you would be dealing with other blockchains, new technologies and liaising with their teams when working to integrate my client’s solution with them. The ideal candidate should be communicative in order to effectively work with multidisciplinary teams across various time zones.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies
- Document new solutions
- Support or conduct the implementation of various tooling aiming to improve the usability of our technology
- Work directly on the integration of our layer-2 technology into different blockchains and infrastructure
- 3 + years of software engineering experience
- 2 + years of developing in blockchain using Ethereum (solidity)
- Strong experience with at least one modern coding language such as Python, Rust or C++
- Postgraduate qualification/degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Hands-on experience in academic research or development related to blockchain infrastructure, probability theory, game-theory, or cryptography
- Solid experience in software development (not necessarily in solidity, but that would be a plus)
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated to work in a 100% remote office environment
- Great salary & token packages for the full-contractors
- Great culture within a start-up environment and being part of a pioneering vision
- Flexible work hours and fully remote location
- Flexible Paid Time-Off
- Hardware, home office, learning and certification, health insurance, physical and mental wellness subsidies.
Mana Search is FinTech’s all-in-one search firm. We partner with the most exciting VC & growth equity-backed FinTechs. Strategic search into the CxO suite, venture building through delivering teams in Engineering, Data Analytics, Product, and Commercial. If you are interested in hearing more about this role or others do get in touch via [email protected] - thanks!
P.S If you are applying to this role please fill out this type of form with your information:
Register to Apply
Please let Mana Search know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg