We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based custody service. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain-based wallet.
- Research, analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain various Blockchain custody applications.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Design, implement, and support distributed blockchain-based network.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Integrate new tools and technology to optimize as well as secure blockchain custody applications.
- Connect with key stakeholders, technical partners, developers’ community and discuss innovative ideas
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and managers to determine blockchain technology needs
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, Java, or Go
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Familiar with Ethereum blockchain and other cutting-edge cryptocurrency platforms
- Ample experience working in back-end development, data structures, and algorithms.
- Extensive experience in blockchain management, web development, and data protection
- A job in one of the most creative and exciting growing industries: cyrpto-fintech
- Exciting meaningful start-up environment that is growing rapidly, where you will be shaping the company together with us, a team of likeminded professionals
- Exciting tasks with the possibility to learn and grow and take over much more responsibilities as fits your skill set, strengths, and professional goals
- Culturally diverse high performing team from multiple countries yet focused towards one mutual goal
- A culture that empowers you every day to take ownership with tremendous impact and unique growth opportunities
- Flexible, people-focused culture and flat organization
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development opportunities
At M2 diversity is our strength and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice and a safe, judgment-free zone to speak freely and express and share our ideas and we will be heard.
We pride ourselves on embracing our differences and welcome and encourage everyone to apply, regardless of gender, background, age, and abilities.
We'd love you to join us for this journey!Register to Apply
Please let M2 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg