We’re looking for a developer with blockchain experience (EVM-based required, but others would be a huge bonus), and with server-side Golang skills to continue to build on our existing digital collectibles platform for the future of NFTs. The Quidd API has been in service for nearly 6 years, with billions of items already minted to our catalogue. While Quidd started with off-chain collectibles, we are now entering the world of multi-chain NFTs, with enhanced features and integrations. We are looking for developers that avidly follow the latest technology trends, and are motivated to work independently once they have been shown the ropes.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years.
- Web 3.0 skills, at least for connecting with blockchains
- Golang 1.17 or above
- PostgreSQL and advanced SQL queries
- General understanding of REST API architecture
- Real-world experience developing and deploying contracts to EVM blockchains
- Languages and skills for other blockchains that support NFTs a HUGE plus
Please let Fynd (Shopsense Retail Technologies Ltd.) know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg