Blockchain Developer Front End Forta
Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we've built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we're looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Forta Front End Developer, you will join the Forta core dev team at OpenZeppelin working on the Forta Explorer and the Forta App. Forta is a decentralized network for threat detection that OpenZeppelin incubated and launched in 2021. Forta is already used by many top projects including Balancer, Compound, Curve, InstaDapp, Lido, Maker, UMA, Uniswap, and Yearn.
Forta Explorer and Forta App are built in React connecting to a graphQL back-end. We are looking for a developer who has strength in React and associated technologies. We also integrate with other Web3 services, so experience and understanding working with Ethereum and EVM-compatible blockchains is a must.
In this role, you will play an essential part in building new user features, communicating with users to gather feedback, and working collaboratively with the rest of the team to make sure we solve important problems and provide a great user experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Design and implement new features including writing tests and documentation.
- Participate in community forums to collect feedback and define new features.
- Help build reliable and scalable systems with a strong focus on security.
- Contribute to the operational support of the Forta Explorer and Forta App.
- 3+ years of experience developing programs in React.
- Strong desire to learn about Ethereum and contribute to the blockchain space.
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organizational skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Advanced English communication skills — all of our internal and external communication is in English.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity.
- Good understanding of security concerns in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of AWS services.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!Register to Apply
Please let OpenZeppelin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg