About the job
We are looking for a Blockchain Architect to design our blockchain-based trusted data platform that aggregates and standardizes, encrypts, and decentrally stores user data.
What will I be doing?
- Design and architect a data platform that aggregates user-centric data from various sources, such as decentralized identity or wallet apps
- Design and architect processes for encryption and secure storage of user data
- Write and deploy smart contracts
- Research various blockchain infrastructure and tools to best build on top of as necessary
- Automate the deployment, testing, and upgrading of our smart contracts across various blockchains, such as Ethereum / Polygon and Solana
What do I need to succeed?
- 4+ years of experience and proven track record in an Engineering role
- Experience with blockchain related development and web3 technologies, such as Web3.js, ethers.js, etc.
- Experience writing and deploying Solidity or Vyper (EVM) smart contracts
- Understanding of decentralized storage solutions, such as IPFS, Arweave, and Ceramic
- Nice to have: understanding of identity-related technical concepts (OAuth, OpenID, Decentralized Identity / DID, VCs)
- Nice to have: understanding of zero-knowledge proof and protocols
- Nice to have: system architecture and/or distributed systems experience
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and pragmatically
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- Effective written and verbal English communication
- Attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with and knowledge of Web3 and blockchain concepts and technologies
Please let Terminal 3 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg