We're looking for a Bilingual (EN & SP) Community Manager to level up our community activations across Dapper Labs, LaLiga. This role will be central to supporting our growth initiatives including owning operations around managing the community and owning relationships in the ecosystem.
You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing and community teams on projects big and small to help reach and capture our audiences and liaise important updates internally.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude and working knowledge of the blockchain/NFT space (plus a strong appetite to build on that knowledge!). We are looking for someone who’s data oriented, has extensive writing experience, and can help synthesize complex concepts into clear work streams.
The ideal candidate must interact seamlessly with a broad range of individuals including members of the legal and product teams, community and social teams as well as key external partners.
Last, but not least, the ideal candidate needs to be the voice of the fan, so we need passionate LaLiga fans who know and respect the game of fútbol.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Optimize our strategy to ensure our community continues to grow with attentive listening, engagement, and feedback sessions.
- Liaise between our internal team and our community across social media, product, support and more across all relevant channels including, but not limited to Discord, Reddit, Social Media, Web (Blogs) and Video.
- Create, publish and manage content as needed across Discord, Reddit, Web (Blog) and YouTube (video).
- Support social media strategy - responding to comments and addressing fan inquiries and needs across all channels.
- Support company with sentiment reporting, and support partner initiatives thoughtfully, diligently and strategically.
A little about you:
- You are a fútbol and LaLiga aficionado who can effectively communicate (written and spoken) in English and Spanish in person and through social media.
- You are available to work uncommon hours as needed to make sure we cover the needs of our Community including, but not limited to the United States and Europe.
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people and you’re able to break down complex concepts into digestible, user-friendly ways.
- You have a passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
- Strong subject matter specific writing skills and experience with Dapper products (NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike).
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases.
- Technical competency to interact with Product and Engineering as needed, with the ability to storytell and shape narratives for fan-facing experiences.
- A culture raiser who thrives working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- Background with products that use high amounts of incentives, loyalty, and gamification – gaming / mobile gaming experience a plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
#LIremoteRegister to Apply
Please let Dapper Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg