About the job
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
Bitso is building the financial system of the future powered by crypto. Working closely with our world class marketing, sales and product teams, we want you to help build, structure and organize the new BDR/SDR team focused exclusively on institutional clients.
Head of Business Operations
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- 5+ years in solid sales experience in sales oriented organizations
- Experience in SDR and/or BDR positions
- Dominates CRMs - Preferably HubSpot
- Proven track record in structuring and implementing lead generation and qualification
- Native Spanish speaker - Fluent in English - Portuguese is a plus
What You Will Do
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to define the Ideal Customer Profiles for the different institutional products, adapted to regional specifications
- Write the SDR and BDR playbook, for the different products and countries
- Manage BDRs and SDRs Sales funnels to generate quality leads for the sales team
- Define metrics and targets for the BDRs and SDRs roles
The Institutional team in Bitso has been growing significantly in the past few years. We are now in the process of becoming a B2B sales oriented organization. The BDR/SDR team is only just getting started, so you will have the opportunity to define, structure and hire additional BDRs/SDRs across all jurisdictions Bitso is active in.
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.
Please let Bitso know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg