Backend NodeJS Developer
Backend NodeJS Developer
coto is a rapidly-scaling startup in the web3 ecosystem. We are adding a Backend NodeJS Developer to our team as we have now globally launched our deep tech, web3 social community platform.
Join us and be part of one of the world’s most exciting start-ups. You will have a challenging and rewarding role actively taking part in shaping the future of the digital, social & community world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A backend developer with a strong background in NodeJs & Typescript development techniques, writing clean and testable code, coupled with good experience integrating with data layer such as MySQL, MongoDB, ES, Kafka
You must have the proven ability to maintain and scale the content API layer of our large-scale social community platform.
YOU MUST HAVE
Live product development experience and strong technical skills working within a cross-functional team.
A minimum 4 years of experience in building backend applications using NodeJS and Typescript.
Experience working within the content experience API work stream of a community platform
- Maintaining and scaling our API contracts via REST layer operations.
- Developing "quality built in", maintainable code using Test First approach techniques.
- Ensuring new code and data extensions are deployable as well as observability capabilities built in.
- Collaborating with technical architect and quality team in order to refine and define development roadmap
- Coordinating with our community of development practice in order to extend and defend best standards.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE
- A strong background in NodeJs & Typescript development techniques in order to write clean and testable code.
- A strong background integrating with data layer such as MySQL, MongoDB, ES, Kafka.
- CRUD operations, migrating schema along with code, interacting with ETL data pipelines.
- Experience working with leading web & ORM frameworks of NodeJS
- Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Practical use of feedback loops using CI and performing simple deployments.
- Sound understanding of data privacy and security standards.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in managing containerisation with Docker and fine tuning for performance.
- Basic DevOps experience especially in managing code pipelines.
- Extensive experience of working with cloud based environments (AWS).
coto focuses on Social Media, Social Commerce, Product Design, Internet of Things, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in India, Singapore, Turkey, Poland, and Ukraine. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, coto has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2021 at a valuation of $50M.
You can view their website at https://coto.world/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let coto know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg