We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
At Ledger, we're more than just a company, we're a team of 700+ dedicated professionals on a mission to change the world of digital assets. With over 20% of the world's crypto assets secured through our Ledger devices, we're at the forefront of the digital asset revolution.
Our offices span across Paris, Vierzon, the UK, the US, Switzerland and Singapore. We embody the values that set us apart - Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency.
Join us in our Paris hub, where we're building innovative engineering teams to tackle the ever-evolving challenges of the cryptocurrency world.
As a Backend Python Developer, you'll be critical in guiding and designing cutting-edge technical solutions that make a real difference.
- Collaborating with the Product and Business teams, you'll understand end-user requirements and turn them into practical solutions that drive our platform forward.
- You'll enhance our platform's governance and orchestration layer, adding client-facing public APIs with metrics and industry-standard best practices.
- Working with other technical teams such as Firmware development, Infra & Ops, Front-end development, QA and Delivery, you'll help build and improve our industry-leading SaaS security solution using cryptographic modules (HSM) and blockchain interfaces.
- You'll also have the opportunity to participate in technical meetings with top clients, guiding their usage of our platform and APIs.
We're looking for someone with
- Strong technical skills, Python
- A results-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for learning.
- You should have professional experience in backend Python development,
- A focus on performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness, and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
So, if you're ready to join a dynamic, innovative, and world-changing team, apply to join Ledger today!Register to Apply
Please let Ledger know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg