Automation QA Engineer
Taiwan, Taipei /
Engineering – QA /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support, and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- 5+ years experience in automation testing development.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in testing Webservice/Restful APIs and have a certain understanding of commonly used databases like MySQL.
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodologies as well as using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal coordination and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as work as a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good exposure in a distributed/remote working environment.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Experience on performance testing is a plus.
- Experience with automation build up.
- Skilled use of at least one source code management tool: SVN, Git, etc.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg