About the job
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Customer Support
Our Customer Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers during the onboarding process, and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they are progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects.
The Role: Associate, Customer Support
Location: San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
Hours: 10am - 6pm PT
As Gemini continues to grow rapidly our Customer Support organization must expand and dynamically change to meet the needs of our customers. The Customer Support Associate is a vital part of creating a successful CS operation at Gemini. A successful Associate will help resolve priority customer inquiries and triage with internal stakeholders for long term fixes. Each associate will maintain communication with team leads and management with feedback on day to day. This role is expected to cover US East Coast hours.
- Handle high priority customer requests
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional Gemini teams and the customer to ensure issues are progressed and customers remain informed
- Handle issue escalations from management as needed
- Work with cross team department heads to ensure runbooks and procedures are accurate and up to date
- Create process enhancements and workflow efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Occasional on-call weekend coverage with flexibility during the week
- Review processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and scalability on a quarterly basis
- 3-4 years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Passionate about providing great customer experience
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Experience administering and configuring Zendesk Support, Guide and Chat
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Experience in financial services support and a regulated environment.
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrencies/Blockchain technologies
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets and Trading
It Pays to Work Here
The Compensation & Benefits Package For This Role Includes
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $84,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.Register to Apply
Please let Gemini know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg