Hi, we’re Iris, and we’re looking for a talented art director with a strong eye for design. The kind who’s equally brilliant at cracking big ideas for ATL campaigns as they are driving the visual identity of a brand. We work with ambitious clients to create a bold way forward out of change, challenge, and disruption. Clients like PayPal, the world’s foremost online payment brand, and Ripple, a cutting-edge leader in the crypto space. So, if you’ve a love for all things fintech, innovation, crypto and web3, we’d love to talk to you. Participation is at the heart of everything we do. Sometimes it’s TV or outdoor, sometimes it’s digital or social, sometimes it’s a stunt or something we couldn’t even imagine. We’re growing and hungry and looking for an art director with ambition to grow with us.
The art director we’re after has…
- A portfolio of brilliantly crafted ideas that demonstrates a strong eye for visual ideas and design
- Experience in integrated thinking, able to concept, develop and produce ideas that look stunning across many mediums
- A love of design and creating striking visual identities
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills to sell and champion ideas internally and with clients
- A thorough understanding of the design and production process
- Great organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite, experience in Figma is a huge plus
- An interest or experience in fintech and web3 is a bonus.
- The desire to make great work and have a great time doing it.
Who we are…
Iris is a thriving micro network of over 1000 people in 14 locations across the globe. We’re part of the Cheil Worldwide network, the 15th biggest creative agency company, which extends our network to 55 global offices.
Iris San Francisco is the upstart. We’re a young and hungry office of 25 talented people bringing the Bay area into the Participation Age. We believe in creating ideas that capture and spark the entrepreneurial spirit in our clients’ brands. Everything we do is driven by a simple question – ‘What will move us forward?’
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits but enhances our creativity, our company and the wider society at large. We are For The Forward.Register to Apply
Please let Iris know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg