Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
The North American Derivatives Exchange (NADEX), a wholly owned subsidiary of
Crypto.com, is fully regulated Chicago-based derivatives Exchange. It is unique in
its offering, as it is the first exchange where retail investors can become members
of an exchange directly, without the need for a broker. On the Nadex exchange, we
list innovative capped-risk derivatives contracts on a wide range of global financial
We are seeking a motivated, creative, self-starting and dynamic new member of the
application support team, safeguarding the operation and administration of the
Exchange and Clearing Organization while also looking to innovate and automate
processes and procedures. You will be part of a team that helps safeguard the
technical operation of the Nadex Platform, Exchange and Clearing Organization.
This is a great role for a talented technical candidate looking to develop their career
within a fast-paced Exchange trading environment.
But it doesn't stop there...
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives
Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for binary
options, call spreads, and knock-outs, offering secure and innovative ways to
participate in the markets. We are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading
Commission (CFTC) as a registered DCO and DCM.
<ul> <li>Provide expert level remote management, administration and support for the Production and Demo trading exchange including:</li> <li><em>System availability</em></li> <li><em>Application stability and performance tuning</em></li> <li><em>Version upgrades</em></li> <li><em>Daily operational processing monitoring and support</em></li> <li><em>Assistance with problem support and resolution</em></li> <li><em>Contract scheduling and settlement of expired contracts</em></li> <li><em>Assistance with problem support and resolution</em></li> <li>Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.</li> <li>Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.</li> <li>Willing to assist on a wide variety of issues, both within and outside of job description.</li> </ul> </li>
- This is a 4-day work week schedule with 3-days off
- Weekend coverage and night shift are required on a rotational basis
- Must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment with 12-hour shifts in rotation (morning or night shift)
- During the training period (approximately 3 months), staff will be expected to work in US dayshift hours (8:00am-5:00pm CST)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A background in financial services, fintech, trading exchange, or trading system applications is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience managing or supporting mission critical production software applications.
- 2+ years database software or IT technical experience.
- Experience of working for a financial services or regulated environment.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Incident Management
- Any experience with the following is preferred: databases, Linux server operating systems, scripting and automation – bash scripting, system monitoring software including Grafana, AppDynamics, Logic Monitor, AMQ/Kafka/Tomcat/high availability systems, Networks, FIX, Scila, Splunk, Python
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge or experience of options and futures trading markets.
- Database, software, or IT technical experience.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Incident Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Any experience with the following is preferred: SQL, Linux operating systems, job scheduling software, system monitoring software, clusters/high availability systems, FIX
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg