As the APAC Marketing Intern at Blockdaemon, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You will collaborate with our marketing and cross-functional teams in various stages of marketing campaigns, events, branding, and PR. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills at a category leading blockchain company and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will gain experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, teamwork centric environment.
Position Overview: This is a 6 month, full-time role for an Intern or recent graduate in Singapore.
Period of internship: Winter - Summer 2023 (with option to extend)
- Ability to start ASAP, taking applications now
- Full-time, able to commit for at least 6 months
- Based in Singapore
- Support the overall execution of marketing and communication activities and campaigns in branding, content, campaigns, and performance channels in the region
- Strategize and execute varying levels of events and activation activities from webinars, AMAs, side events to bespoke conferences
- Manage the swag inventory from designing all the way to fulfillment
- Seek and pitch for merit speaking opportunities and apply for awards
- Plan and drive content for newsletter, social media, blog posts and other channels
- Develop and manage the production of marketing collateral to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Create marketing email drip campaigns and funnels
- Coordinate with external service providers (design agencies, production vendors, PR agencies, etc.)
- Support the APAC Marketing Director in deploying global measurement framework for external and internal communications, including tracking and analysis
- Drive partnership and collaboration opportunities with accelerators, incubators, and university blockchain clubs
- Provide other marketing support and operations from time to time
- Performance tracking, measurement and review of all the marketing campaigns and activations
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Keen interest in crypto and blockchain technology
- Marketing, Communications, Business Development or Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
Optional Desired Skills
- Prior experience working/interning in crypto or blockchain companies
- Experience using Figma, Pardot, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Basic HTML coding
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Register to Apply
Please let Blockdaemon know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg