BtcTurk’s brand and value
• BtcTurk, which introduced Turkey to Bitcoin on 1 July 2013, operates at international standards in order protect the assets of its users using its expert team, infrastructure and financial power. It has done so for nine years in a 13-year-old industry.
• BtcTurk is the head of Brink, an international organisation that supports software developers working to develop the Bitcoin protocol, in turn contributing to the development of Bitcoin.
• With nearly 5 million users and more than 800 employees, it aims to take its leading position in the sector one step further with future projects.
Flexible and inclusive working conditions
• At BtcTurk, you become part of a strong team, made up of the best.
• BtcTurk provides monthly contributions to improve Employee’s working space. It also provides private health insurance and a large meal card.
• BtcTurk operates with a decentralised model. You may work from anywhere, not only at a specific and single point.
• BtcTurk is powered by diversity. The BtcTurk team consists of professionals with different experiences, perspectives and skills.
• BtcTurk is proud to be an employer of equal opportunity. It welcomes all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or past military service.
Next generation self-service financial services
• Initiated by Bitcoin, the first and largest cryptocurrency, crypto assets and next generation finance are a rapidly developing sector and industry.
• BtcTurk is growing rapidly. It invites you to be a part of the new financial system, rooted in Bitcoin’s philosophy.
• Being part of the BtcTurk team provides a brilliant career opportunity. The company’s role in pioneering the sector, its paid-in capital, number of users and employees, agreements with institutions make it a recognised brand that is well known and influential.
What Responsibilities Android Developer Takes?
- Analyze and develop existing and new native mobile applications in accordance with the agile software development methodologies in line with the needs of the company and to support them
- Eliminating errors in accordance with existing projects
- Attending daily, retrospective and review meetings in accordance with agile software development methodologies
- Develop native mobile applications in accordance with company security and code standards and to perform code review tasks in accordance with these standards
- Always be updated about the Google & Apple guidelines and modern development approaches in the world
What BtcTurk Expects from You?
- Minimum 3 years relevant full-time of Android development experience with Java or Kotlin, 2 enterprise apps from start to finish.
- Having experience about MVVM design pattern and preferably knowledge of OOP, MVC, MVP design patterns
- Knowledge of dependency injection frameworks (Dagger, Koin etc.)
- Must have REST API, JSON, HTTP and Web services knowledge
- Having experience about pixel perfect implementation and Android design guideline
- Actively using VCSs (Github, Bitbucket etc.)
- Knowledge of Jetpack Compose is a plus
- English will be an asset (other languages are a plus)
- Strong skills about designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, reliable and clean code is a plus
- Commanding solid principles is a plus
- UI & Unit Test knowledge is a plus
- Github and stackoverflow accounts are a plus
https://cdn.btcturk.com/BtcTurk_Acik_Riza_Metni.pdfRegister to Apply
Please let BtcTurk know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg