Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a junior trader to join our team in the Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will work alongside the global team in managing firmwide risk and have a strong background, and interest, in crypto markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on the OTC Desk
- Execute trades
- Manage OTC flows
- Conduct risk reporting
- Coordinate with the global team on risk coverage
- Stay on top of crypto news and latest narratives in the crypto world
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years’ of experience
- Crypto, FX, or derivatives trading experience
- Institutional-grade experience
- Strong background in crypto markets
- Business English required, native Mandarin or Cantonese a plus
- Structured products background
- Prior experience with OTC trading or crypto market making
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Competitive paid time off
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees and their eligible dependents
- Free virtual coaching sessions through Ginger
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]Register to Apply
Please let Galaxy Digital know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg