Analyst/Associate, Front End UI Engineer
Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for talented Front-End Engineers who want to help us build our next generation customer facing user interface. Key components will be trading, visualizations, and reporting.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of professional programming experience
- Full lifecycle development of a commercial system, including requirements definition, agile planning, releasing, and production support
- University degree in computer science, physics, engineering or equivalent programming experience
- CSS / Sass
- Customer facing web development, ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience or interest in crypto
- Experience with data visualization via charting libraries, D3, etc
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and multitask
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with good communication skills
- An outgoing individual with a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong desire to make processes more efficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Competitive paid time off
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees and their eligible dependents
- Free virtual coaching sessions through Ginger
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
*Benefits may vary depending on location
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]Register to Apply
Please let Galaxy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg