Volt Capital is looking for an analyst to join the team. This individual will be working closely with the General Partner, venture partners, and the growing investment team on sourcing and analyzing investment opportunities in companies and protocols.
- Researching early-stage investment opportunities in companies and protocols
- Analyzing emerging technical and crypto market trends
- Collaborating with the investment team on due diligence of potential investments
- Supporting existing portfolio companies with recruiting, market analysis, and product feedback
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Native understanding of crypto and blockchain technologies
- Ability to identify emerging themes and trends in the broader crypto market
- Intense intellectual curiosity about crypto and decentralized systems
- An analytical mindset, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- 1-3 years of experience researching, operating, or investing in crypto
Nice to haves
- A degree in a technical area (i.e. mathematics, engineering or computer science) and/or technical experience preferred
- A strong network within crypto
How to apply
Choose one of the following topics to write a one-page, double spaced assessment on and answer the other with a brief paragraph.
- What is your favorite crypto protocol? Describe its mechanisms and 2-3 potential improvements to the model.
- Choose an emerging trend in the crypto space to write about. Describe events and developments that have led to this trend.
- When finished, send an email with your resume and the assessment attached to [email protected].
Please let Volt Capital know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Crypto Content Writer at my-cryptoinfo.com
Content Writer Crypto Tech Technical Writing Copy Writing
129 days ago
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Digital Assets at Keyrock
Sales None Tech Partnerships Trading
169 days ago