Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for Senior Algorithm Engineer to join our TechOps team.
This is a full-time onsite/remote position.
- Responsible for the algorithm development and optimization of the company's products
- Focus on cutting-edge technologies and trends in the field, and promote the improvement of algorithms
- Good foundation of program development, familiar with Python, Java, spark, Flink and other distributed computing platforms
- Familiar with machine learning and deep learning algorithms, such as logistic regression, tree model, ensemble learning, temporal data correlation algorithms ARIMA, LSTM, CNN, etc
- Familiar with machine learning related development frameworks, such as Numpy, Sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc., experience in practical application and optimization of algorithm projects
- AiOps related experience is preferred
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireRegister to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg