BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
About the Role:
The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for managing accounts receivable in Netsuite. You will also be responsible for overseeing various management initiatives, related systems implementation projects and maintain and improve sustained cash flow through diligent and aggressive monitoring of our customer accounts. The ideal candidate will be an expert in overall invoicing, collection and cash application activities and timely management of all AR aging components.
- Review and process monthly billings.
- Update and create customer’s pricing plans
- Monitor AR aging; Responsible for cash application, reconciliation, and collection.
- Review invoices data to ensure billing accuracy
- Answer clients' billing queries, and initiating collections on accounts that are past due
- Communicate with clients and sales department resolving issues and providing clarifications
- Correspond with potentially delinquent customers
- Calculate and record FX expenses
- Implement and improve billing process in NetSuite
- Work with Sales Ops to improve customer accounts and opportunity processes on Salesforce.
- Support month end close
- Responsible for internal and external audits.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- BA or BS degree in Finance/Accounting
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience required
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Sheet
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending upon your leveling and location, the compensation for this role averages between $150,000 - $170,000 USD base salary. Equity, an annual performance bonus and the benefits outlined below are also a part of this role's package.Register to Apply
Please let BitGo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg