What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Accounting Manager will support the Finance and Accounting team with maintaining the books and records of the Polygon Companies. You will directly be involved with account reconciliations, month end close, process improvement, and other ad hoc requests.
- Establish and document accounting policies, procedures and best practices
- Assess internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Perform month end close, monthly journal entries, and general bookkeeping
- Assist with the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Analyze monthly P&L variances and explain key drivers
- Lead system implementations
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet general ledger accounts, bank accounts, and crypto wallets
- Perform other accounting duties and support team members as required or assigned.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a complex organization
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational management skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite particularly with Sheets
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Solid understanding of Financial Statements
Nice to Have
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus
- MBA is a plus
- CPA designation and Public Accounting experience is preferred but not required
- Big 4 accounting experience
- Previous Tech or SaaS experience
- Consolidation experience in a multi-entity international firm
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Register to Apply
Please let Polygon know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg