As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies. With a remote-first, global team of 340+ people, Parity is building open-source technologies for developers and organisations to implement and build upon. Our Web3 tech stack includes Polkadot, Substrate, and Kusama.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team and help drive customer satisfaction and retention within our blockchain company. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, and retaining our existing client base. Familiarity with the Polkadot blockchain protocol is essential for this role.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team within the blockchain industry, and to help drive customer satisfaction and retention through strong relationships and strategic planning. The successful candidate will be a key member of our account management team and will have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with the company.
People in our collective are:
- Highly motivated to contribute to Parity’s mission and be part of something bigger
- Excited to work on projects that are groundbreaking and complex
- Autonomous workers that self-initiate, but also collaborate well with others
- Taking maximum accountability and having minimum ego at work
- Comfortable with chaos and adapting to the ever-changing Web3 space
- Continuously educating themselves about Parity and the wider ecosystem
About the role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and providing them with excellent service.
- Work closely with our product development and technical teams to ensure we are delivering products and services that meet the needs of our clients.
- Assist in developing and executing strategic account plans to enhance customer satisfaction and retention, and build relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to identify new business opportunities and develop go-to-market strategies for our products and services.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the account management team on the performance of key accounts, client feedback, and other relevant metrics.
- Familiarity with the Polkadot blockchain protocol and the broader cryptocurrency industry is essential for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in account management, customer success, or related roles, ideally within the blockchain industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Familiarity with the Polkadot blockchain protocol and the broader cryptocurrency industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment with changing priorities and minimal supervision.
About working for us:
- Competitive remuneration packages based on iterative market research, including tokens (where legally possible)
- “Future of work” environment that’s remote-first and self-initiating with flexible hours
- Team mates that are genuinely excited about their impact and projects
- Access to the brightest minds in this space to learn about Web3 and develop your skills and knowledge while on the job
- Becoming part of the wider ecosystem (career and networking opportunities)
- Regular, global retreats with both your team and the entire company
- Work laptop
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal (with visa sponsorship)
Employees in Germany, Portugal, and the U.K., also enjoy benefits such as health care, parental leave, PTO (28 days per year), local team events, yearly L&D budget, and language classes.
Parity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome diversity in our global team and care about everyone in our collective feeling included and welcome.
View our Applicant Notice to see how we use your data.
Is this position not your match? Browse our other career opportunitiesRegister to Apply
Please let Parity Technologies know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg