Our new 10-week Summer Internship programme is designed to give you an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. Are you looking for your opportunity to break into the industry? Do you consider Cryptocurrency and Web3 the future of finance and technology? We’d love to hear from you.
Day to day
From Day One you’ll be immersed in the Web3 world, understanding what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. You’ll be given meaningful responsibility mainly across two areas of the business, Customer Services and Marketing, where you’ll learn how we provide the best possible service to our customers and get a glimpse of the exciting campaigns we’re working on to bring the freedom of money to the world.
Alongside your job, there will be a strong focus on networking and development to maximise the experience you have, ensuring you get the most out of it. At the end of your Internship, there will be a small number of permanent Graduate Management Programme opportunities available.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree
- Passion for blockchain industry and extra-curricular experience to showcase entrepreneurial spirit is preferred
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment
- Be available for a 10-week period starting June 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg